The Ibex Earth 'Beyond Carbon' Group
Ibex Earth is delighted to announce the launch of the 'Beyond Carbon' Group, which aims to become the leading environmental network for businesses that wish to demonstrate a genuine commitment to 'green' issues.
The BCG's primary objective is to engage with international/City-based businesses from all sectors and move away from the current trend of focussing upon carbon reduction initiatives.
Instead he BCG is set to encourage a shift in corporate thinking and encourage businesses to work on protecting the global environment and its ecosystems. For example, BCG Members can utilise the unique skill sets of their employees to provide free support, advice and assistance to an array of environmental charities.
To achieve this the BCG focuses upon four key areas - the environment, biodiversity, conservation and sustainability - and collaboration with Ibex Earth's 'Environmental & Conservation' Partners to provide BCG Members with the opportunity to work on innovative and unique environmental projects, share best practice through the dynamic BCG Network and fulfil corporate social responsibility objectives in relation to the environment.
Aims & Objectives of the 'Beyond Carbon' Group
* To create a dynamic environmental network of leading professional businesses and environmental organisations from a variety of sectors.
* To develop and establish projects to help protect and sustainably manage the natural ecosystems of the world, in particular, in the world's biodiversity 'hotspots' with emphasis on threatened habitats and endangered species.
* To utilise the unique skill sets of professional businesses in order to provide free support, advice and assistance to Ibex Earth's 'Environmental & Conservation' Partners in order to improve the broader environmental picture.
* To raise awareness, in the UK and globally, of the need for conservation, greater environmental protection and reducing pollution by improving understanding and generating support through education, information and fundraising.
* To establish a regular series of seminars and events to disseminate knowledge and share best practice through a proactive peer to peer network.
If you are interested in finding out more about Ibex Earth's 'Beyond Carbon' Group then please contact Chris Livemore by emailing email@example.com